A Japanese postcard style coloring book featuring landscape illustrations of retro buildings and townscapes in Tokyo.
It covers venerable and well-known temples, a castle town, and scenic old streets and areas in Kyoto, Ishikawa and Iwate Japan.
Each illustration comes with a set of colored samples.
It's perforated in the size of a Japanese postcard so that you can easily tear it out of the book and frame it after coloring.
*This book is NOT English bilingual.
<List of Illustrations>
- 01 Yasaka-no-to (Pagoda of Yasaka), Hokanji Temple (Kyoto)
- 02 Ichirikutei Pavilion, Gion (Kyoto)
- 03 Tatsumi Bridge, Gion (Kyoto)
- 04 Ninningzaka, Shimizu (Kyoto)
- 05 Sanneizaka, Shimizu (Kyoto)
- 06 Ponto Town (Kyoto)
- 07 Gion Festival (Kyoto)
- 08 Kinkaku Temple (Kyoto)
- 09 Kiyomizu Temple (Kyoto)
- 10 Kamo River (Kyoto)
- 11 Roads in Sagano (Kyoto)
- 12 Nandaimon, Todaiji Temple (Kyoto)
- 13 Ishikawa Gate, Kanazawa Castle (Ishikawa)
- 14 Higashiyama, Higashi Chaya Town (Ishikawa)
- 15 Ruins of Nagamachi Samurai Residence (Ishikawa)
- 16 Konjikido, Chuson-ji Temple (Iwate)
Another coloring book featuring retro cityscapes of Tokyo is also available.