A traditional copper tamagoyaki pan, favored by top chefs and sushi artisans throughout Japan. Copper boasts excellent heat conductivity, ensuring even and consistent heating. This allows for delicate temperature control, resulting in fluffy and creamy tamagoyaki (Japanese rolled omelette).
It is an item that can be maintained and cherished for a long time, just as Japanese cuisine chefs do.
Please note that the following;
- This size is suitable for 2-4 eggs.
- Copper Tamagoyaki Pan is supposed to be used on gas stovetops use only. However, actually it works on electric one from our personal experience.
- This product requires the handle to be affixed to the main body using nails. Please check how to install the handle here.
- Please do not use in Dishwasher / Microwave
- Copper is susceptible to damage from moisture and chlorine, so always hand wash and make sure to wipe it dry immediately.
Made by Copper Kitchenware Maker in Tubame Japan
Crafted by Marushin Douki, a Japanese kitchenware manufacturer in Niigata's Tsubame city, a renowned hub for metal craftsmanship. With over 70 years of specializing in copper, each piece is handcrafted by artisans. The more you use it, the richer its character becomes. A delightful companion for your culinary adventures. We hope you cherish it for many years to come.
What is Tamagoyaki
Tamagoyaki is a Japanese dish made from eggs. It is a type of Japanese rolled omelette that is made by layering several thin sheets of seasoned egg mixture in a rectangular frying pan.
Please refer to the following video on how to make egg rolls by a Japanese chef using this product