Natural wood ( Cypress and Magnolia) Onigiri molds.
They will help you make perfect triangle or cylinder-shaped rice balls.
Made by Yamacoh Co., Ltd
Yamacoh Co., Ltd (Nakatsugawa, Gifu prefecture) manufactures wooden products for professionals in the hotel and restaurant industries in Japan.
They have been making a variety of natural wood products such as tableware and kitchen tools with skilled craftsmen.
- Triangle 177 x 85 x 30 mm, 200g
(makes H 70mm×W 65mm×T 30mm rice ball)
- Cylinder 230 x 57×37mm, 150g
(makes D30mmxH35mm rice ball.)
Cypress and Magnolia Wood
- How to use & care
- Soak the mold in water for 5mins and wipe it lightly before use.
- Wet the mold lightly every time you make new rice balls.
- This will avoid the rice sticking to the mold.
- After use, wash it with water and make sure it is completely dry.
- Avoid using dishwashers or dish dryers.