A traditional copper tamagoyaki pan made by Nakamura Douki, favored by top chefs and sushi artisans throughout Japan. Copper boasts excellent heat conductivity, ensuring even and consistent heating. This allows for delicate temperature control, resulting in fluffy and creamy tamagoyaki (Japanese rolled omelette).
It is an item that can be maintained and cherished for a long time, just as Japanese cuisine chefs do.
Please note that the following;
- This handmade copper product is crafted individually by skilled artisans. Some scratches on the outside copper surface are inevitable during manufacturing and do not affect the quality. Please consider this before making a purchase.
- This size is suitable for 2-4 eggs.
- Copper Tamagoyaki Pan is supposed to be used on gas stovetops use only. However, actually it works on electric one from our personal experience.
- Please do not use in Dishwasher / Microwave
- Copper is susceptible to damage from moisture and chlorine, so always hand wash and make sure to wipe it dry immediately.
Made by Copper Kitchenware Maker in Tokyo Japan